Today I impart upon you, my loyal Nuggetiers, some of the “nuggets” of wisdom I’ve learned in my 38 years at this party called “Life”.
1. Don’t ever warm your wet, just showered, butt by the glow of a wood burning stove. Lest you drop your towel and get 2nd degree burns on said nether region. No matter what your age it just doesn’t do your social status any favors to turn up in public with an inflatable butt donut to sit on.
2. Three year olds are the only people that can get away with stripping naked to take a pee. Yes I’ve tried this, don’t judge.
4. I am NOT as cool as I think I am.. just ask my teenager he’ll tell ya.
5. No matter what you tell yourself, YES all the other people in your yoga class DID hear you pass gas. And trying to pass it off as “working on your digestive health” doesn’t fly.
6. Where ever five or more chic chicks gather I will inevitably be the one with toilet paper stuck to my shoe.
7. Coffee is indeed the sixth food group. Nutella the seventh.
8. Beauty can be found in everyday life if you only look for it (I suggest Sephora).
9. A picture, even of me, is truly worth a thousand words. Many of which I would put my kids on time out for saying.
10. It’s your blog, say and do what YOU want! RESPECT THE BLOG!!!