I think MORE than enough attention has been paid to Mother Nature over the last week. What is it with that woman? Really? She’s such an attention hog/drama queen. Enough already! Girlfriend might I suggest that you settle down a bit, stop dumping your crap on us and maybe hang out with some new people? Try the Sun, I here he’s a hottie.
I just can’t take it anymore. No one should have to be subjected to their OWN family for this long a period of uninterrupted time. If I have to make one more stinking cup of hot coco I’m going to go POSTAL! What does 7 days trapped in a house with 2 toddlers, a teen, a tween, 2 cats, a useless reptile and The DH look like? We’ll I’d show you but those photos might be evidence in my defense when they start the insanity proceedings after I start flouncing about singing “All work and no play makes DiPaola Momma a dull Nugget”
But I guess it COULD be worse. (here is where you say “How much worse?”) I’ll tell ya how much worse…
Top 10 ways it COULD be worse…
somebody call Paul Shaffer (<—click the link peeps is sort of creepy cool) this is gonna be EPIC
10. The power COULD have been out for 7 days preventing ALL 6 of us from showering & ME from doing laundry for ALL 6 of us.
9. My mother-in-law COULD have been visiting.
8. I COULD have been one of those dumb asses that DESPITE the squawking of nearly every media outlet in existence, decided to go for a leisurely drive.
7. This COULD have happened in 2 years from now when #2 would NO DOUBT have been PMSing!
6. I COULD have actually had tickets to the Disney Social Media Moms event at Disney world this week and NOT been able to go. (my sucking FINALLY paid off for me BONUS)
5. I could have no kids and been stuck at home with only The DH for 7 days, napping, drinking wine and being all romantical and junk… wait how would THAT be worse? (note to self send kids to g-parents in the winter NOT summer from now on, maybe you’ll get lucky)
4. I could have been snowed in with John Mayer and his stupid yap (what a dirt bag, Jen.. Jess WHAT were you thinking girls?)
3. The DirectTV (<— I heart them) could have gone on the fritz causing me to miss the thrills and spills of Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains and NOBODY should have missed that action! (old farts, hos and annoying men from Boston.. oh my)
2. I could have had NO internet access (I’m curl up in a fetal position just thinking about that one)
and the #1 reason this week could have been WORSE….
1. I could have been Peyton Manning! Classic choke there babe. I love ya but DUDE even Favre MIGHT have thought twice on that one.