Because it’s the holidays and I have yet to figure out how to trap and enslave elves like a certain someone who shall remain nameless, I don’t have much time -or sanity- to blog. So this will just be a quick rant about a few things that make me say “Oh Please!” (yes I realize that at “quick” rant from me flies in the face of all things logical)
- Note to those people who produce corn based cat litter. You EATING the stuff does NOT induce me to want to rush out an buy it. For the record asking “actual cat owners”, especially the woman who looks like she might have cat hoarding issues, if they can smell the “actual cat urine” isn’t compelling either. Have you not noticed that the nasal ability of cat owners is impaired? (I say this as the owner of two cats who just returned from a week long vacation to notice an aroma wafting through the house)
- Some people, my husband included, claim to enjoy egg nog. Yet not a one can tell me what portion of the egg is actually the nog
- Sure “Decking the Halls” sounds all holiday cheer and crap but it’s work people! FOR ME!!
- Healthy holiday eating is not only possible but fun and tasty. Yeah and I’ve got a bridge I’d like to sell you
- Bluetooth headsets in public places. Need I elaborate on that one?
- Nuddle.. the “most luxurious, comfortable, warm…” over priced Snuggie ever! For the record my bathrobe kicks butt on both of them
So do tell.. what makes YOU -roll your eyes like a teenage girl asked to put down the cell phone and pickup a broom- say “Oh.. PLEASE!”