Summers spent sipping lemonade, well it doesn’t get much better than that. Or does it? Well if you’ve got some fresh berries and limoncello… um, it could!
I love creative craft cocktail recipes, but lets face it those puppies can be complicated to shake up. It’s summer, I want to relax, have fun, and just groove. This is one of my favorite creative craft cocktail recipes. It’s bright, breezy and super easy – the trifecta of summer fun.
- 2 oz Limoncello
- 2 oz Blackberry Vodka
- 1/4 cup Fresh Blackberries
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 Cup Lemonade
- 4 Lemon Slices
- 1 Sprig Lavender (optional)
- Muddle blackberries with essential oil in a cocktail shaker. Add vodka, limoncello, and ice. Shake well. Place lemon slices and more ice in a mason jar. Pour cocktail over ice. Garnish with whole blackberries, lavender sprig, and lemon slice.
- This recipe is easy to double, or even kick it up to a batch big enough to put in a beverage service jar. Great for picnics and BBQs.
I suspect the hubby secretly digs coming home, sitting on the sofa, and being handed a highball. He’s so old school cool.