Summers spent sipping lemonade, well it doesn’t get much better than that. Or does it? Well if you’ve got some fresh berries and limoncello… um, it could. And the best part? You can have this sort of summer, all. year. long.
I love creative craft cocktail recipes, but let’s face it those puppies can be complicated to shake up. It’s summer, I want to relax, have fun, and just groove. This is one of my favorite creative craft cocktail recipes. It’s bright, breezy and super easy – the trifecta of summer fun.
- 2 oz Limoncello
- 2 oz Blackberry Vodka
- 1/4 cup Fresh Blackberries
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 Cup Lemonade
- 4 Lemon Slices
- 1 Sprig Lavender (optional)
- Muddle blackberries with essential oil in a cocktail shaker. Add vodka, limoncello, and ice. Shake well. Place lemon slices and more ice in a mason jar. Pour cocktail over ice. Garnish with whole blackberries, lavender sprig, and lemon slice.
- This recipe is easy to double, or even kick it up to a batch big enough to put in a beverage service jar. Great for picnics and BBQs.
I suspect the hubby secretly digs coming home, sitting on the sofa, and being handed a highball. He’s so old-school cool.